Monday, June 18, 2012

Distracted

These last few weeks I have been more distracted than ever.  I can't concentrate for the life of me. I will think of something such as "I need to look this up", go to the computer and be like what was it I was supposed to do? or "Let me get this" and go into the other room and wonder what it was I was to get.  I find different things to distract me as well, such as the infamous "words with friends" which they even mock as a distraction in the video I have posted below.  Between voluntary and involuntary distractions, I can't concentrate on a darn thing.  Days I DO have some time (like today which I took off) I seem to waste the day away.  I did do some cleaning before this, but don't want it to be 6 o'clock before I know (the time I would be getting off of work today).  I feel like life is just slipping me by and I can't seem to grasp it to take control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!