Thursday, May 31, 2012

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition



Previously I had used Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine per recommendation from www.makeupalley.com because of my hair type.  I have fine hair but lots of it that is somewhat frizzy, wavy, straight, and curly.  If I let my hair air dry, it is a sight for sore eyes.  However the Garnier Sleek and Shine did not deliver what I had hoped.  Then through BzzAgent, the opportunity to try Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition came up, I figured what is there to lose?

Well, let me tell you, this shampoo and conditioner combination is one of the few where I can actually go a day without washing my hair and it actually looking descent.  It really gives my hair good control.  I am able to style it and by day two I can still get away without washing it.  It smells fresh and fruity but definitely not overpowering.  It is a good consistency and makes my hair feel clean and conditioned.  I usually have very tanglely hair, but I am able to comb right through it with my trusty tangle teezer after getting out of the shower.

I am not 100% positive this is holy grail material yet, but it is definitely one of the shampoo and conditioners that I will grab for most often and most likely will repurchase when I run out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!