Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Sensitive Line


As a BzzAgent,  I get to try various new products that hit the market.  I recently received Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions Sensitive Facial Cleanser and Moisturizer.









I will first review the Facial Cleanser.  You don't need too much as a little goes a long way. I usually use Neutrogena'a Natural face wash but do find it to be a little too perfumey. This doesn't have any fragrance to it. It is very emollient feeling. It leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and not dry feeling at all. I still need to use an eye makeup remover to remove the remaining mascara and eye liner left behind, but I have yet to find a facial cleanser to completely remove ALL of my makeup. I really like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight like other cleansers do.  It actually leaves my skin feeling moisturized without making it feel oily.  I probably wouldn't have bought this product otherwise but glad I had to the opportunity to try it.  I think I have found my new go to facial Cleanser.










Now onto the moisturizer.  Typically I use Olay Total Effects for Sensitive Skin with SPF 15 (which I haven't been able to find as of late). I was happy when I saw the packaging for this moisturizer to be similar to the Olay. I feel the pump you can control how much or how little product you want. It is a pretty thick cream. I don't find any fragrance smell to this product at all. When applied it does tend to take a while to blend in, which I guess is good that it doesn't sink in right away. I feel it does give my complexion a nice glow, but just make sure you blend it in otherwise you will have a coating of white cream on your face! I have not had any reactions to this moisturizer and have gotten several compliments as of late that my skin has a glow to it. My face feels very smooth and has not created any irritations or bumps. The only thing I don't like about this product is that it does NOT contain SPF in it. I don't like using an additional product for SPF. Luckily my foundation and powder contain SPF, but I would like to have my moisturizer to contain it as well as I don't like to layer multiple creams on my face. I feel like when I do that, that they just kind of sit on top of each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!