Thursday, June 16, 2011

Moving quote: "(500) Days of Summer"


When I heard this quote I definitely thought about it and realize that life just kind of moves forward and doesn't have those grandiose gestures that we are looking for or see in movies...

"Most days of the year are unremarkable. They begin, and they end, with no lasting memories made in between. Most days have no impact on the course of a life."



I highly recommend this movie.  I wanted to see it just for the name of the title as I love anything summer.  I knew it was probably about spending time with someone named Summer, but I didn't care.  I love Zooey Deschanel (who's sister is in House btw for a little trivia) and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (who was in 10 Things I Hate About You).  Their chemistry on screen is great.  This story is told in a timeline for the most part with parts jumping in the past and coming back to the present.  It sounds like it might sound very jumpy but it totally works.  It basically goes through the journey and the small minute details that make up the relationship of Summer and Tom.

My advice for this week, go check out this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!