Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Balancing Act

I want to know how one does it?  Currently I don't have any children; It is just Jeff and myself; and also taking care of my mom a lot (she doesn't live with us, but I spend most weekends with her) and I don't get anything done.  I get home from work and I feel drained.  I try to get a room cleaned, Jeff makes dinner most of the time, I clean up and then we "try" to do some kind of exercise...lately we have been taking walks around our neighborhood when the weather is okay, and by the time we get back it is time for bed. But there is so much more still to do.  I don't know how people have time to make these meals from scratch, keep a very tidy house, and have kids on top of it.  I know we have a slight disadvantage of not having a lot of weekend time to ourselves, but still.  I guess having that weekend time to run errands, clean the house, make meals for the week is really crucial.  I just wish I had an extra day to get all the stuff done. But I guess if I had that extra day, I would still need an extra day.  I guess everyone could use that extra day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!