Friday, November 12, 2010

When one door closes, does he open a window?

I have been pretty down and out lately.  I went from one job that I am treated like a child to another.  I don't know how the managers I have got into their positions.  None of them should be managerial positions.  I have been really hoping for a better opportunity to arise to get my a** out of this crummy situation.  Sadly not much has been going for me lately.  Every weekend I spend with my mom by bringing her to our house.  I love my mom and would do anything for her, but I have to be constantly "on" for her.  No sad face, no sighs, or she gets completely offended.  Last weekend she slammed the door in Jeff's face because he was putting the heat up for me in the middle of the night because I was complaining of being too cold.  The thermostat is near the door to our guest bedroom and he didn't put the lights on or anything.  I agree you shouldn't have your door slammed in your face in your own house.  Jeff mentioned this to my mom and she flipped a lid.  I dealt with crying and mood swings the rest of the day.  So I got that on one end, and a miserable job on the other.  I interviewed for a position at a school I thought would be a perfect fit.  The position would have been great, the commute even better, and it had the grad program I would have liked to pursued, but sadly after weeks of waiting I find out yesterday I didn't get the job.  I am not sure what God's plan for me is, but I wish it involved some happiness.  I am praying a window will open with a better opportunity.  I know what I don't want, I don't want another position like I currently have or like the previous one before that.  I have been going backwards in my advancement.

2 comments:

  1. :( It HAS to get better. Chin up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is awesome dear.and not only you but so many ones livin this kind of prbs.I am living in another country by myself and my family in another one.I changed 6 houses in 2 months while studying at university.so many prbs passed.but God was always with me.don't worry.everything will be all right.I will pray for you.kisses and I am so glad to meet you.:)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!