Friday, February 15, 2013

Too much makeup

I have enough makeup to probably last me the rest of my life.  However, it seems I can't find the right anything.  I like to look natural when applying, as I don't want to look overly made up.  I feel like I use the right amount of prep to keep makeup from slipping.  Before applying makeup, I wash my face, put on face moisturizer, and then using a makeup primer.  My steps of applying makeup are as follows:

1. Makeup Primer
2. Lightweight Liquid Foundation or tinted moisturizer
3. Undereye concealer
4. Setting powder for undereye concealer
5. Light bronzer to give me a little bit of color on my pasty Irish/Swiss complexion
6. Blush
7. Eyeliner
8. Eye shadow
9. Mascara
10. Lipstick or lipgloss

By the time lunch rolls around (it could be sooner,  but I usually check my makeup around then), I look like I have NO makeup on. I look ghostly and washed out.  I don't want to apply with a heavy hand, because I don't want to look like a clown.  There has got to be a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!