Monday, May 2, 2011

Review: Cover Girl NatureLuxe

Recently I joined a website called BzzAgent.  It is a site where you answer some questions about your interests, and should something come up that is what you might be interested in, they will send you a free full size sample to try and then bzz about.  I learned about it as someone posted about it on Facebook.  I love trying new products and love sharing my opinion about it, whether it good or bad.  The first campaign I received was for the Cover Girl NatureLuxe Collection.  I received NatureLuxe foundation in Aspen and a NatureLuxe Gloss Balm in Grenache.

NatureLuxe Foundation
The color that i received was Aspen.  It is slightly darker than my usual shade, but it blends enough into my skin where you can't see a noticeable difference.  It is very creamy but not heavy at all.  It goes on very smooth and blends right in.  It is very lightweight and doesn't feel like anything is on your skin.  It gives a glow to skin.  I wouldn't recommend it if you need heavy coverage, but is good to even out skintone.  It has SPF 10 which isn't enough to cover all sun outside, but is definitely better than nothing.  It definitely competes with department store foundations.

NatureLuxe Gloss Balm
 The Color I received for the Gloss Balm was Grenache.  I am not a fan of the color, but I guess they sent it based on the color they sent for the foundation.  It is a very cool tone color.  Besides the color I really like this gloss.  It has a very lightweight scent that isn't artificial smelling in the least.  It is shiny and keeps my lips very moisturized and doesn't feel at all sticky.  I am hoping to try other colors to see if they compliment my skintones more.

Overall I like the NatureLuxe Collection from Cover Girl. I think the packaging is attractive and I like then some department brands I have tried. I will definitely will be purchasing once I use up what I currently have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!