Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Product Review: Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser

As a BzzAgent, I have the opportunity to try out new products on the market.  One of the products I am trying out is Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser  and Fragrance Mist.


Glade® Expressions™ Fragrance MistThe Fragrance Mist is an aerosol spray that has a decorative holder.  I would like the holder to look a little less sterile.  Personally I prefer to see the can then this holder. I do like that this product does come in several scents.  On the website there are 8 scents.  Unfortunately in the stores in my area, they only have a couple of scents.  I picked up Spring Showers.  This scent is nice spring scent great for this time of year.  It sprays a fine mist that dissipates in the air.  If this product is on sale or I have a coupon I will repurchase.  I would like to try the Starlit Evening or Vibrant Blossom scents.




The other new product out by Glade Expressions is an Oil Diffuser.  It is a decorate piece that snaps into the oil chamber.  The unfortunate thing about this is that it only comes in three scents.  I picked up the pineapple and mango.  This scent is the epitome of summer.  It smells of a suntan lotion I have uses in the past.  The throw of the scent is very strong.  I originally had it in my bathroom and was overpowering, so I had to move to a larger room.  I am in week three of using the product, and the scent is still very strong,.  The diffuser is attractive and goes with most motifs.  When I had it in the bathroom it looked nice.  As I mentioned earlier, I moved into the guest room and looks nice while making the room smell nice.  When I have had people over they have complimented the scent, and let them know of the Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser.  Most who were able to put a word to the scent said it reminded them of summer.  I handed out most of the coupons I have received.  I think this product is priced pretty fairly.  The refill costs around $3.50 for .6 oz.   I will be repurchasing.

Thanks BzzAgent for introducing me to another great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I would love to know what you think!